We help at every stage of the product lifecycle
PLAN + DESIGN
Plan + Design
As product development begins you work to define your value proposition and differentiate your product. You’re identifying market opportunities and profiling your target audience. As you learn, you refine your design and your product improves.
- Size and segment your market opportunity
- Profile and personify your target audiences
- Define and differentiate your value
- Inform the design, build and evolution of your products and services
GO TO MARKET
Go To Market
This stage defines your positioning and messaging, determines your packaging and pricing and directs your GTM strategy. There are many facets to your GTM – establishing your channel strategy, building pipeline through research-based thought leadership, and modeling customer acquisition and up/cross-sell paths. It concludes with measuring your marketing effectiveness and learning why you win and lose deals.
- Develop and test your positioning and messaging
- Determine and validate your pricing and packaging
- Guide how you bring your product to market and build pipeline
ADAPT, USE, SATISFY
Adapt, Use, Satisfy
Ultimately, you want to become the go-to solution in your category; said another way you want your product to be used habitually. This requires a positive end-to-end customer experience from first user experience, to driving feature adoption through intuitiveness and in-product messaging thus mitigating churn and ultimately driving customer satisfaction.
- Inform your adoption and usage strategies; create habitual usage
- Establish and track you and your competitor’s satisfaction/NPS and related drivers
year track record
5 OF 10
top global brands have multi-year engagements with Paradoxes